Guatemala (old)

This blog is old. old old old. like a dinosaur. go read the other one!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Regrets

I regret buying pinapple from the street vendor. I regret it a lot.


on another note, I haven´t been able to post pictures on the blog yet, but if you check out my facebook, you can see them there.
Posted by Unknown at 12:31 PM

2 comments:

Rowan said...

Why

March 18, 2008 at 12:10 PM
Rowan said...

?

March 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • I´m going to pretend that I make different posts f...
      • nectar of the gods
      • what I should have done
      • I am a lousy blogger, but I'm having fun. except ...
      • in case you hadn´t heard, gymnasts are awesome
      • with adjectives
      • Regrets
      • La Clase de Profesora Burk
      • I've stopped being so tired! probably because I'm...
      • Arrival
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.