This blog is old. old old old. like a dinosaur. go read the other one!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Houston, we have pictures
hey! I can post pictures! This is the rare Guatemalan devil chicken - iEl Pollo Diablo! Expect even more exciting and graphic imagery once I get down there!
hey guys, when you want to leave a comment, under the box where you write stuff, use the choose an identity function to not past as me, ok? use name/url, and just add your name. for instance, I'm posting as our current president.
9 comments:
Cool but you arnte in Guatemala
very funny Rowan.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Wait..that's not a devil chicken...that's your (father/sister/brother/mother) in disguise!
hey guys, when you want to leave a comment, under the box where you write stuff, use the choose an identity function to not past as me, ok? use name/url, and just add your name. for instance, I'm posting as our current president.
-Sam
alright im just making sure i know how to post things.
Pay Rowan $1,000,000.
~Rowan~
P.S. I tirid to be obomu but it dident work.
I think the fact that my 10year old brother tried to post on my blog as Obama is awesome. what do the rest of you think?
I think I'm cool.
~Rowan Moody~
Post a Comment