Thursday, April 10, 2008

visualize it

so in my second post, I may have got you all excited about the fact that I could post pictures. you may have imagined seeing a few select images of this beautiful country every week, along with my blog posts. well, it´s a huge pain to upload an individual picture, and then link it into the blog, in conjunction with actually writting the blog, which, you may have noticed, isn´t one of my more regular activities.

but, it turns out that google gives you a whole lot of free space to upload photos, and I took advantage of that. so for all you folks who haven´t been able to peruse my facebook albums, this is where you want to go.

there´s no information as of yet, but you can see all my pictures in chronological order, from the immense pyramids to the immense spider I found in my room. enjoy.

also, Tikal was crazy, and I´ll write more about it later. maybe tomorrow.

-Sam

3 comments:

Rowan said...

Sweet man

chris said...

you know you made the album in spanish right...?

lol, i didnt even realize it until i couldnt understand some of the phrases on the webpage...

Unknown said...

Haha! I had no idea it was in spanish.