I went to the gym in Guatemala city, and it was awesome. Coky (half of the head coach) Luisa (his girlfriend, the other half), and Bob (a gymnast from minnesota who started out doing what I´m doing, and 2 and a half years later is coaching at Olimpika) are great. I spent the night in Guatemala city and had an amazing time with them. I have a rip, a sore body and chalk under my fingernails, and I need a nap.
6 comments:
well, it might just be me, but that doesnt sound very good? i dont generally like ripping any part of my body, unless we are talking about "getting ripped"...lol
well, I guess that´s ´cause you´re not a gymnast.
when is a new post coming???
when I stop doing cool stuff and have time to write about it.
heyy how was semana de holy?
bah! Show off...
Post a Comment